Sunday, April 8, 2018

More flu in household and found perfect example

Last post I showed you examples of art deco period fabrics but didn't have a truly outstanding ugly example. Found one. Check out this dress:
Can you imagine yourself wearing that?

Was sitting up here at computer hoping to get sleepy before going to bed and suddenly I hear my husband get up and go into the bathroom. He's got fever and chills and dry heaves. Didn't mean to pass on this virus or whatever but looks like I did.

Finally got a return email from brother (after I'd emailed him twice!). The contract was delivered as promised but had blown off the porch. He signed it and overnighted to agent. I've got to feel good soon. Lots of stuff to do here at home and have to make room to bring over things from Dad's house. Plus need to go over there and see what I might do before Thom and Roberta get back. Need to be about fourty again with the drive and energy I had at that time. Started taking some new vitamins last week in hopes the supplement might get me back in balance.

2 comments:

KM said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better and so sorry your husband has it now! Also, happy to hear the contract was located, signed and on it's way.

Yup, I'm more a solid-no-more-than-three-colors kind of girl. That dress is truly a pattern that needs a long solid jacket over it!

Have a super day. Enjoy your warmth. Six inches of snow due here today.

Kristy

SherryD said...

Still more snow? Wish I could send you some of today's Spring style weather.