Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A little more of Deco Divas freebie

Just got the house contract via email so have to sign and run to post office to overnight to brother so he can sign and then overnight to agent. Planned closing is April 30. Which means I've got to get busy right away and clear space to put the furniture I'm taking from the house plus antique trunk for Jeremy & Berkeley and also carry bookcases over to nursing home. Whew! Going to be a busy couple weeks. Thom can't get here until after he has his pump filled on 4/18 so I want to do all I can before they arrive around 21st. Have to contact lawyer today too and check on Dad's taxes. Another busy month but I hope to have some fun in May.

Today in Deco Divas we have two more papers, a flair made from one of my favorite Erte prints, a fashion figure, flapper dress and shoes. Tomorrow you will met one of the Deco ladies made by Natalia NZ.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dck7acshwieeqi/ws_DecoDivas_2.zip?dl=0

No comments: