Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Flu & freebie

Have had the flu all day. Even though I had today's zip ready, I couldn't get to the computer -just moving my head made me dizzy and nauseated. A little better now.

Today's preview shows the cluster I made with the character, Beata (whose name means blessed). In the zip I bought Beata has a box to sit on. Didn't suit me so I gave her a vanity and bench and added a Deco era perfume bottle and powder box to it. You will find all the separate pieces of the cluster included in my zip.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a46ucu6r65cvsyy/ws_DecoDivas_3.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry,
Another awesome kit with background information. Liking this one a lot also. Thank you.

KM said...

Thank you for the Deco Diva sets. I love the clothing from that era. One of the reasons I watched Downton Abbey was to see the clothing the ladies wore.
Hope you are feeling better. Depressing here in Mn, received 8+ inches of snow and more is on the way. I need Spring!

-Kristy