Saturday, April 21, 2018

Moving stuff & freebie

By the time this posts, we should be in the middle of moving my few things out of Dad's house. Still haven't heard from brother about when he is going to arrive and he hasn't told me what time closing is on 30th. I only know it will be at attorney's office because real estate agent told me. This coming week should allow me to put closure to all of Dad's affairs. Last medical bills were paid by insurance so will only have utilities to pay once house sold. And some calls to cancel services, of course. Holding one of the bank accounts open to pay final bills but otherwise dividing up remaining funds to pay brother off. Will be glad when all is settled.

Today's zip is more blues stuff with an antique car included.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/exmu8q944euprna/ws_DecoDivas_17.zip?dl=0

No comments: