Sunday, April 29, 2018

For Monday freebie

Need to get an early start tomorrow so I can stop by bank and close out that joint account I had with brother. If he hasn't taken his name off when I withdraw the balance, I will give his Florida address so they can send him a notice. Then over to Suffolk to sign the closing papers and on to Virginia Beach to pick up check (if it is ready). Since the episode at Dad's house the other day only contact has been me calling to let Thom know about agent coming to pick up keys and distribution of sale payment. We suspect he will show up in Suffolk for meeting with trailer attached to his car and go on his way from there.

Anyway, I wanted to post a template for Monday's freebie:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdcra6rb3q288pb/ws_DecoDivas_template_4.zip?dl=0
If possible, I may make another post tomorrow.

No comments: