Sunday, November 20, 2016

As promised . . . Hollomon Chili recipe

I re scrapped the chili page to correct an error. This is an 8" x 8" page. I found that you can often find inexpensive 8 inch albums at Big Lots and other stores and it is a good size to keep in the kitchen. Personalized cookbooks featuring family favorites make a great gift - think newly weds, college students, young people living on their own for the first time. Teach them to cook something delicious and nutritious. Now, if any of our group wants to scrap a favorite recipe to share, let's stick to 8 inch size (even if it has to be a 2 page spread). For those interested, you can either host your own link or, if you prefer, we can arrange for shared recipes to be sent to me and I'll host them from my Dropbox account. Personally, I'd love to learn what your favorite recipes are and try something new.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/recipes/ws_HollomonChili.zip

1 comment:

KM said...

Thank you! You are so kind to share. I can't wait to try it. It was 17 degrees this morning when we started the day! Chili sounds warm.

Menus tend to be simple and a challenge because of the food allergies present in our family. (Peanut, dairy, soy and gluten.)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Kristy