Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Another free zip of Women Who Wear Black

Got some shopping done today and visited the dentist. Last week I noticed an irritation of my gum but over the weekend I realized I had an abscess. Sure enough, x-rays confirmed that and it is near a tooth that has a real long root bringing it up against my sinuses. The dentist was amazed I didn't complain of a lot of pain, just discomfort. Got an Rx for penicillin and and anti-inflammatory. We're hoping it will go away, otherwise once the infection has cleared, it will be a visit to an endodontist for root canal and new crown.

What is more dramatic, more eye-catching than the combination of red and black? All black makes a dramatic fashion statement but that pop of red adds pazazz.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/WWWB/ws_WWWB_2.zip

No comments: