Saturday, September 10, 2016

Saturday freebie

It was another hot and humid day today. Once I got back inside after doing some shopping, I managed to put a load of laundry in and put the groceries away and that was pretty much the end of me. Just got off the phone with Dad. Fortunately, I was here at the computer so I could do a little surfing which helped my patience with listening once again to the same things Dad told me two days ago. I know, shame on me. Dad is 87 and other than his health issues and news about his girlfriend, who has just left a nursing home for an apartment, there isn't much happening to talk about. I'm sure I repeat things too. We have been fortunate that until recently Dad's health was good, things like his diabetes in control, he moved around good except days when arthritis bothered him. Since about December, Dad has gone through a sudden aging. Before he looked about 30 years younger than his age! Now suddenly I'm looking at my grandfather. Arthritis in his hip and foot bother him more often and at times he even shuffles. Not used to seeing that. Monday we see the cardiologist again and are hoping he will do something about this heart rhythm irregularity. Get that straight and perhaps he won't be so exhausted. It's going to be a busy week. Cardiologist on Monday & grandson coming for dinner and football watching, liver function test for Dad Tuesday, Wednesday I have a follow-up doctor appointment, Thursday undercoating on new car, Friday Red Hat lunch at Freemason Street Abbey, and Saturday dinner with some of hubby's former co-workers at Outback. Sunday will be taking husband out for birthday dinner and then another round of doctor appointments for Dad in that week. Just a little busy.

Today's zip is pretty simple - a paper, a note, and a pin to hold it:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/GH/ws_GH_5.zip

No comments: