Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday freebie

My husband can be such a sweetie! He understands how worried I am about my father and how it has been getting me down. Last night he made us a wonderfully delicious flounder dinner. He called Dad at 7AM this morning as requested and knew I was supposed to take him for his Coumadin check. I've been having muscle spasms in my feet and didn't sleep well last night so was struggling this morning. I got up about 9:30 and was getting ready to rush through a shower (my fin hair gets dirty so quickly!) when my husband called out to tell me to go back to bed. He had already told Dad he would be taking him to the doctor! Right now, my sweetie is in the kitchen doing some early cooking - a pork chop and Dad's style of bland mac 'n cheese. He had told Dad I was worried about him eating so little and only fast food and convinced him to try this. So I'll go pick up some prescriptions for him and take him dinner in a few minutes.

Here is today's zip:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/GH/ws_GH_20.zip

1 comment:

KM said...

You are truly blessed!

Thank you, yet again, for the beautiful elements and papers.