Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A new free kit starts today - Grandmother's House

In honor of Grandparents Day - 9/11 - I've decided to share a large kit I created a while back. Here are the overall previews:
I wasn't going t make previews for each zip but then thought I wouldn't want to download a zip before I knew what was in it so here we go:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/GH/ws_GrandmothersHouse_1.zip


Spoke with my brother, Thom, in Sarasota yesterday. They had lots of wind and rain and some trees in area fell but his home had no damage, thank heaven. Caught him up to date on Dad's health issues. Just wish hospital will go ahead and call with Dad's appointment for liver function test. Really need to know what is going on. He is feeling a little better but still not doing too well. Next week cardiologist will decide what to do about that heart flutter. Think he will try to shock it back into rhythm and if that doesn't work, guess next thing will be pacemaker.

No comments: