Thursday, May 26, 2016

Of red noses and freebies

Do you have your red nose on today? The Red Hats in the Tidewater area put on their red noses and metfor lunch at YNOT Pizza in Virginia Beach. It's all good fun in support of programs that fight the war on childhood poverty. If you miss out this year, look for it to happen again next year. Walgreens sells the red noses and related items. I was surprised to find when I bought my red noses for $1.00 each that Walgreens had partnered with Redbox movie rentals and Redbox gave a coupon for a one night rental ($1.50 value) for each nose! What a good deal for a good cause. A little over a dozen of us showed up sporting the red noses, arm bands, and the like. The food was good as always and I brought home cannoli for husband and I to enjoy tonight. Met a few Red Hatters I didn't know and came home with enough leftovers to serve as my dinner tonight.

Today I've got zip 22 of Steamy Spring. More accessories and a border.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/SteamySpring/ws_SteamySpring_22.zip

No comments: