Tuesday, September 18, 2007

White and BLue and Babies Too


Isn't the expression on this child's face precious? She looks much like my step-daughter did at that age. I'd been wanting to use this image and when I got a chance to create layouts for "Lynn" by J3 Designs (Scrapbookersplayground) the opportunity came. When I saw the pillow in "Lynn," I knew I wanted to put a baby on it. Couldn't find the type of photo I wanted and then I saw this little guy and said, why not? The girl's expression seeemed to go along.



My Baby's Nearly 30! - Lynn by J3 has a sweet blue roses paper that reminded me of a flannel gown my son had as a baby. The blue striped paper looks mature, so they seemed made for a then & now page. Frames are cut from a paper.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It is so hard to look back and photos of my boys and they are not that old yet...I just want to reach into the photos.