Saturday, September 15, 2007

Layouts for Summer Spectacular by Janette Padley


This paper from Summer Spectacular by Janette of Dragon Lair Designs is so pretty, I didn't want to add much - the decorated frame sets off a vintage phots and a simple ribbon and tab are all that's needed.


The beautiful papers of Summer Spectacular by Janette of Dragon Lair Designs were so much fun to play with! I cut and created an envelope from which I could spill her filmstrip frames and made a sheet of notepaper using a piece of paper overlaid with the journaling element. So many possibilities here!

Sure hope my son won't mind that I used the photos he sent me of him and his friend, Sara.

Link to Summer Spectacular by Jannette:
http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=6580

No comments: