Thursday, September 27, 2007

Recent Layouts

Here's a New Year's card to which a photo can be added. I used Happy New Yerar by Sassy Designs from ScrapbookersPlayground to make this. The streamers and crown were cut from papers using shapes in PSe 4.0.

Here's the link to Sassy's kit:

http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=5015

This layout for photos from a New Year's gig my husband did for the Knights Of Columbus uses the same kit. Streamers for the tag and the musical notes were cut from papers using shapes in PSe 4.0


I had fun cutting papers from Cathie's Serendipity with Christine's Curves to create a water effect. Cathie's hanging frames await development of summer photos of my grandson.

Here is a layout again using Serendipity from Cathie to showcase photos of my step-daughter and grandson taken the summer of 2000.






No comments: