* He found a package of seeds in his coat pocket . . .
* How easy it is to get . . .
Freewrite 10-15 minutes from this.
* In the nighttime heat of . . .
* Freewrite 10 minutes from this prompt: "Go away!"
* This one is for those of you who write stories. Break your story idea down into 3 sentences of 3 words each. This will give you a beginning, middle, and end to help understand the structure. By choosing 3 verbs, you force yourself to consider the 3 parts of the action. Ex.: Cinderella can't go. She goes anyway. Cinderella gets Prince.