Saturday, September 15, 2007

I wasn't a good blogger this week. Sorry.

Sometimes things just don't come together and that's how it was this week. Didn't post new writing prompts (although I'm not sure anyone cares anyway), had a glitch with my planned interview, yada, yada.

Here's the plan for the coming week. Sunday, if all goes well, you will find an article about Tina Williams, and a freebie - maybe even two.

I'm going to wait and post writing prompts on Monday. This week I'm also going to post at least one of my responses to a prompt in hopes of getting some of you to do the same.

This week I will be checking in with Barb, Candee, and Sherah re planned interviews.

Will post most recent layouts which include pages, ATCs, and calendar pages.

Will do a message about what I'm reading. Hope some of you will write in to recommend what you're reading too.

Have 3 days where I'll be running to doctor appointments so probably won't be posting those days.

Will try to set up a slide show.

No comments: