Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Wacky Wednesday freebies

Going to meet my God-daughter, Rachel, at Old Dominion University today. Hubby and I are taking her to lunch at a nearby restaurant. Been a long time since I've seen her so looking forward to it.

Today is zip 15 of Deco Dazzle:
The zip contains a paper that makes me think it could be bedroom wallpaper so the elements are vanity items.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/DecoDazzle/ws_DecoDazzle_15.zip

And your Wacky Wednesday freebie:
I think that some of the prettiest art deco designs can be found in bridge tallies. There you see less of the hard geometric lines and more of what is often referred to as sheperdess or Bo Peep fashions. I took some tallies, cleaned them up a little and made them into bookmarks. The zip contains a jpeg of all four since I think most people will print them off and cut apart to use as bookmarks. But I also included a psd file in layers in case anyone might want to do something else with these.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Wacky%20Wednesday/posted/ws_ArtDecoBookmarks.zip
Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute but no zip link!