Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sorry, no Saturday freebie

Just not feeling well today so not ready to start posting new kit in the works. It is a masculine kit to be called "Let's Go Fishing."

Did sign contract on Magnolia Gardens Scrap today and we are hoping the tech can set me up tomorrow. If she does, I will have to hustle to get stuff loaded as my shop will go live July 1.

In other news, no thaving the muscle spasms I had with last epidural so far, so good.

Learned that one of our nieces has been diagnosed with lymphoma. Not sure which type or how she will be treated.

Husband made his second apple pie and it looks and smells even better than the first. That man can cook! I've been in a mood to bake and last week tried a recipe in the back of my KitchenAid mixer book for sweet roll dough. Did it all as stated and added in some bits of candied orange peel. The dough didn't rise as well as it should have (maybe last of that jar of yeast was too old). But I rolled it out, sprinkled liberally with brown sugar & cinnamon mixture , rolled it up and cut. The rolls expanded width wise but didn't rise more and they were dry as dust! Even heated and slathered with butter, they just weren't good. So disappointing.

Reflux getting worse again so I'll stop for now and hope to get something up tomorrow.


P. S. Claudia - I sent a reply to your comment on your FB page.

1 comment:

KM said...

Congrats on your new contract!

Glad you are feeling relief with the epidural.

Kristy