Saturday, June 6, 2020

My Lovely Friends

Had grandson and his fiancee over for dinner on Thursday. Nice visit. Cheered me up some. Forget to get this post up for you.
Link: Expired

Have had floating anxiety all day today so haven't accomplished much. Don't know what is causing it but it is similar to when my intuition is trying to warn me of something. Praying my son & DIL get back home safely. Jeremy said he'd call me tonight to fill me in on everything. Maybe I'll feel better when I know how much extra responsibility is going to fall on Berkeley's shoulders in terms of handling her sister's affairs.

Looks like I will be going into a shop again. My friend, who designs now as Midnight Velvet, has a new shop called Magnolia Gardens Scraps.
https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/
They have a lot of good sales now so you might want to check it out.
I didn't want to make a long term commitment but she is agreeable to me doing a guest spot. I'm thinking maybe for 3 months then see how it goes. Don't want to get locked into too much.

Today I've been working on a new preview template. Want real simple so not hiding much of product. Making a new logo which will go in upper right corner and think otherwise it will just be a white background with a stroked border.

Hoping all are safe and well.

2 comments:

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Just like part 1, this part 2 is lovely. Thank you very much and hope you'll feel better soon. After posting this I plan a visit to your friends website :-)

SiskiyouSue said...

These are lots of fun, thank you.