Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Simple CU freebie

It's Wednesday. I missed posting yesterday due to an ear ache. Seems to be just a blocked Eustachian tube as I'm not running a fever. Have sinus headache but since no fever all is go for tomorrow's epidural. I got the contract to be a guest designer at Magnolia Gardens Scraps and should start a month's stay on July 1. After that, it's all negotiable.

Sometimes when I'm doing a vintage scrap, I like to add a bit of ephemera to the page and I thought you might like to as well. So today's offering is 6 pieces of ephemera.
Link: Expired
Don't plan to post tomorrow as I can't predict after effects of procedure.

2 comments:

KM said...

Praying all goes will with your procedure and you feel some relief.
Thank you for the ephemera files. And, congrats on the new job. ;)

Kristy

claudia said...

Hi Sherry, I hope you will feel better soon. Thanks your for your beautiful gifts. Used them for layouts: http://tristanvanschie.blogspot.com/search?q=wonderland. I have trouble downloading. Can you please (when it's possible) fix the link for the vintage birds and astrantia. Love from Holland, Claudia