Saturday, June 13, 2020

More Lovely Friends

Had a little more energy today so got a few things done. Nothing much, mind you, just a couple loads of laundry, and some vacuuming. Vacuuming is tough for me so I consider that a big deal lol. Grandson and future bride are away this weekend for a friend's wedding. Son & DIL once again in Richmond trying to settle more of her sister's affairs. Husband and I would so love to take a little road trip but some states quarentine visitors for 14 days if they stay over so that is out. Grand-daughter turned 10 on the 6th but was away visiting her aunt so tomorrow she is having a surprise party to which we have been invited. It's turned hot and humid here so I can only hope I'll have some energy when I get back home and can get a couple things done.

Thank you, dear friend in the Netherlands for lovely quote you sent.

Here is today's zip:
Link: Expired

1 comment:

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Thank you for part 5.
Have a lovely birthday party. You granddaughter now is part of the very important Double Digit Club :-) Enjoy!!