Sunday, June 14, 2020

Bat flowers for Mary

I'm not real happy with these bat flowers. They seem so awkward and many of the photos from which I extracted show the flower cut off at odd angles. I hope there is something here you can use. Maybe in some kind of arrangement?
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkqd4zlzaq5xpug/ws_Bat_flowers.zip?dl=0

Had nice birthday lunch with grand-daughter yesterday, her two friends, mother and other grand-mother. One of the kids was adorable. The other cute but a royal pain. She literally bounced the entire time! And was noisy and shrill. I went with a headache and needed to go to bed when I got home. Still, it was good to see Larkin.

I've heard from my son and his wife is holding up very well following her sister's suicide. They have been back and forth to Richmond and have gathered up personal items that belonged to DIL's mother and sister. DIL is stuck with all the legal proceedings to come and it is a tangled mess but they are working on it diligently.

Haven't heard anything more from my friend with the new store. After talking to her partner they may have decided that it is too much trouble to set me up as a guest designer. Doesn't matter. I'm back to my art challenges.
This month I've done a template challenge:
A photomask challenge:
Actually there were two mask challenges. Here is the other one:


1 comment:

Mary said...

Sherry I think they are amazing!!! They look so real!!! Thank you so much for making them for me!!!