Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 25 of Shopping Therapy freebie

I found Dad's hearing aid remote and he is now able to hear. Thank heaven. His Medicare benefits for physical therapy have run out so I have to get in touch with that department tomorrow and find out if his supplemental insurance will pick it up and how much good it is really doing for him. If insurance won't pay that's the end of that because it's an expense we can't take on. He was out of bed today but had the temp in his room up to 88 degrees. Horrible.

Now about Shopping Therapy. I do tend to get carried away once I get going on a theme and I've found that at this point I have a lot of elements left and a couple of papers. These last few days will be heavy on elements.
Really should have put more in this zip. The background is a paper you received in zip 5.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/unt6zps8gvpjpof/ws_ShoppingTherapy_25.zip?dl=0

No comments: