Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday freebie

Another hot one today and my gastro paresis and reflux is acting up. Bad timing as we are going to early dinner at Aberdeen Barn with Sissy & John. Will take along some anti-acid/anti-gas pills and do my best to be sociable. Have things to do when we get home in preparation for tomorrow night when SIL and her husband will be coming over for subs and cards. So, that said, let me give a shout out to Kristy, who sent message she is not finding Yesterday boring. I was having a hard time with it at one point, perhaps because I have been looking at some art that has highly saturated color? Anyway, I've got up to zip 10 loaded to Dropbox. Thanks to all of you for your comments; they keep me motivated. Here is today's zip:
I am happy with how this turned out and hope you like it too.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Yesterday/ws_Yesterday_8.zip

No comments: