Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday lunch out & another zip of Steamy Spring

By the time you read this post, I will be lunching at La Herradura with husband, my Aunt Sissy and her boyfriend, John. There are 2 locations but we go to the one over near Old Dominion University. Mexican food is not my thing but my husband has a friend who works there and he is very nice about catering to my needs: no peppers or heavy spices. I'm debating whether to have Beef Chimichanga or try the Taquitoes this time.
Was going to post some photos of Red Nose Days but while I've collected some, I haven't put them on a page yet.

Today's zip of Steamy Spring includes wall shelves, a small star frame, and a purse.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/SteamySpring/ws_SteamySpring_23.zip

No comments: