Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thursday: Little Sailors freebie

Saw that while surfing the net & said, Oh, that's so me! Only the photo I saw was in orange - not me, so I adjusted it.
Had a bad sinus headache today, took Tylenol and slept a lot. Did not accomplish anything today other than to cook dinner and load dishwasher. Just feeling irritable for no specific reason, which is probably just depression. Some days the dark water starts creeping up without any "reason." Today, some of it is lack of progress with getting the house back in order, some feeling a little overwhelmed with all there is to do to handle Dad's stuff and the knowledge that it is only going to get more complicated and there is little hope of any help. But that's how things are and all I can do is keep putting one foot in front of the other, making whatever little progress I can, and keep the faith, right?

And now after that little whine, here is today's freebie:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rczz2m6rq79txvf/ws_LittleSailors_3.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Seymoure said...

Just letting you know I'm thinking of you and hoping you are having some cheese and crackers with your whine. Thank you for today's download.