Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Errands to run & freebies to give

It's just past midnight here and I must be getting to bed but I've got running around to do once I wake up so thought I'd best post now. Bohemian Boudoir is coming to a close soon. Today I have more elements for you.
Thought we could use some floral accents to go with the blue in the color swatch. These hydrangea accents would work with the gold too. http://www.4shared.com/zip/wdbmLn-hce/ws_BohemianBoudoir_Hydrangea.html? I also have a couple new journal cards for you. I guess you have noticed that for me, a journal card isn't just a little tag with a quote or some words like "Best Day!" For me a journal requires me to write something, to reflect. Most of the journal cards I make will prompt you to write something. Today's are certainly no exception. In fact, these are intended to make you think and use your imagination. The first, In Another Life, could be interpreted as asking you who you might have been in another life. Do you have any "memories" you can't account for? But the card could also be asking you if you could get a do-over what would that life be like? Please note that I don't intend to upset anyone by appearing to advocate the docterine of reincarnation. Not at all. But I am a person with a highly active imagination and I don't mind exploring where ever my imagination leads me. The background on that one is from a painting, which is why I left the painter's name in the corner. The other card asks you to think of someone, put that name on the butterfly and imagine what one thing you would change about that person. It might be something as simple as a haircut for your teen who is looking a little wild, or as complex as addressing a personality quirk. All up to you.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/G9xuTtWPba/SherryD_JournalCards_1314.html? If you have a suggestion for a journal card topic, please leave it in comments here on the blog. 4shared comments aren't always seen. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

love the hydrangeas! wish they would grow here in Vegas, but just too hot in the summer. thanks so much! love the journal cards too. they're beautiful! thanks so much!