Newsletter Sign Up





Wednesday, March 18, 2015

More Bohemian Boudoir freebies

Another day just about over. Took my father to the eye doctor today and did some errands. Nothing much. When I was creating our gypsy figure earlier, I had fun playing around with differnt looks. I didn't name the gypsy/bohemian girl or the fortune teller but when I re-visited the figures I'd been playing with, I decided why not give our girl some friends? Bohemian 1, 2 ,3 etc became ineffective as a way of determining which I was setting up so I decided to name them all and looked up some Romi names. The fortune teller has now been named Esmeralda (emerald) just because it's a common name for Romi girls and the one used by Victor Hugo for the gypsy in his novel. I decided to consider her the older sister of our girl and named our girl Mirela, which means to admire. You might not care about any of this but I['m sharing the info anyway lol. The friend I'll be presenting tonight I named Nadya which means hope. Nadya prefers bright, cheerful colors and loves flowers. Here she is:
You will find her here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/y-eox4C0ce/ws_BohemianBoudoir_NadyaFlower.html?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love that you gave them names! esmeralda of course is my fave. the flowers are beautiful too. thanks so much!

Gabriela Skiers said...

Hello, I'm sad. I do'nt take 4shared. There i must waiting 1000 seconds. No,thanks. That not. Can you take a second like dropbox or another? Good time. Gabriela (germany