Friday, March 20, 2015

Maybe next year & freebie

It was such a close game when my Virginia Commonwealth University Rams met Ohio State for the 2nd round of the NCAA Tournament. I misssed the first half of the game because I had to take a full breathing test during my visit with pulmonologist. I went from 76% lung capacity to 75.8% which is fine. It means my COPD is stable. My husband kindly made dinner so I could watch the rest of the game, which went into double overtime! Ohio got us by 3 points right at the end. Exciting but disappointing. Maybe next year. Now for your freebie.
A few items to decorate the room. Find it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/9VUdOTNice/ws_BohemianBoudoir_room_decor.html? Just have to show you something I found while browsing ebay because it goes along with our kit theme. I collect vintage sewing acessories/tools/buttons. It's becoming difficult to find things in my price range but eery now nd then I come across something. I saw this tambourine sewing kit and thought you might enjoy seeing it too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antique-Leather-Tambourine-design-ETUI-with-Manicure-Sewing-Accessories-/110987213148?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d75a795c Wow! I'd love to have that but it's out of my price range - way out! But what a fanciful idea!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love these elements! thanks so much! I'm sorry your team didn't win. Glad they gave it a good shot! the tambourine sure is cool, but way out of my price range too.