Monday, March 9, 2015

Bohemian Boudoir freebie

You just know that our little Bohemian has tried reading tarot cards. You saw evidence of this earlier. So now a few tarot themed elements to play with.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/osQh7uX9ce/ws_BohemianBoudoir_Tarot.html? I have been having so much fun with this kit and hope you are enjoying it. With high pain levels of recent weeks, it has kept me nicely distracted. Far easier to play at computer than get any housekeeping done lol. However, I'm expecting Jeremy and Berkeley to come down from PA on Thursday and I must finish clearing up the back room so they have a place to sleep. I'd put that new organizer in the closet that was cleared out from Rachel's stay but only put a few things back. Today I'll be pushing myself to clear that room so I can do regular cleaning tomorrow. That way maybe I can have Wednesday to recooperate before they arrive.
I still have a lot of elements to post for Bohemian Boudoir like an armoire, vanity, a number of Bohemians and more. Today I'll tack on another clothing zip.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/im41OV6Oba/ws_BohemianBoudoir_clothing2.html? Tomorrow is my birthday - 64! I already have a scheduled freebie post set up and that is probably all you will see of me. I'll schedule posts for the rest of the week but will hardly be around much. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope your special day is especially awesome! thanks for both of these, they are fantastic. wouldn't mind those dresses myself.