Sunday, November 1, 2015

New Week . . . new freebie

It's just after midnight as I write this. Didn't have one trick-or-treater again this year. And now it is November! Lots to do in the days ahead. Sure didn't get anything of value done yesterday and now it is Sunday and another week beginning. Today I have a little autumn fairy for you. I call her Goldie.
Goldie is here to let you know that this month you will be getting autumn themed stuff as freebies. And perhaps some more Touch Of Color sets. Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/PceDGkpqba/ws_Goldie_the_Autumn_Fairy.html? BTW be sure you snag all the 2015 freebies you want because they will be removed at the end of the year. Also available now at this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Autumn/Goldie_Autumn%20Fairy/ws_Goldie_the_Autumn_Fairy.zip * If you had trouble with earlier link try one above.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

this is adorable! thanks so much! I can't get the dropbox link to work - it just takes me to my dropbox. don't know why. I do like dropbox better and 4shared makes me wait 60sec than is so slow. I can however get the files from them, and am happy to grab them however you choose to upload them. I know there are no viruses and I have never gotten a message like that from them.

SherryD said...

I see what went wrong with link and have corrected it. thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

soooo cute, thanks for the freebies that you shared today!!