Monday, November 16, 2015

Aspects of Autumn _ Thanksgiving freebies begin!

Checking my post list and checking it twice and it looks like I've got things covered to the end of the month. Wish I could say the same about all the other November things on my To-Do list! Anyway, thought I'd finish this month with some items themed for Thanksgiving. I pretty much stayed with the same colors as the rest of Aspects of Autumn. This way you will be able to intermingle the two. Today, we start with the papers. I'd thought about 4 themed papers would be enough but ended up expanding that to 10.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/Thanksgiving/ws_AOA_ThanksgivingPapers.zip Best start putting your holiday menu together!

2 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

Thank you - you are so generous!

Handmaiden Dotty said...

Just in time for Thanksgiving. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving next week. I'm thankful for you...you are so sweet to share these wonderful elements and papers that you make. Blessings!