Monday, October 19, 2015

A little taste of your Halloween Treat freebies

In between cooking, I'm uploading a little taste of what is to come. Halloween Tags & Smalls _ 5 tags made with papers from Wonderland Scraps Halloween Treat (2015) and some small vintage images. Images are also included so that you may use as you wish. CU4CU provided you do not simply repackage and sell as a competing package. Add to kits and other projects.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/PHvcnaTRba/ss4cu_HalloweenTagsSmalls.html?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love these! thanks so much!i'm hopeful my brother will text me several pictures of my niece as she gets ready for halloween, so I can use them. she will be 4 in January. she is as cute as a button and so excited. she keeps changing her mind on her costume though. LOL. I think they will be taking her to their mall and community center for trick or treating.