Friday, June 6, 2014

Sharing some pocket journal cards

Quick post. It's Friday and I'm wondering if anyone has used some of the pocket journal cards? I want to encourage you to use these as an easy way to begin keeping a journal because it has so many benefits for you. To that end, I've decided to share a couple of my cards from this week. The two cards I'm sharing today were reproduced on the computer because my handwriting isn't always easy to read and because this saved me the trouble of having to individually scan my cards.
I added some grunge to the stained paper card, which I think fits the "worst qualities" theme. Obviously, these are just a few things about myself that I know are not so good and which I'd like to improve.
I confess I had more trouble with "best qualities." I think it's because we often link our qualities to roles in our minds. For instance, being a mother is a role so you might feel one of your best qualities is being a good mother or parent. A lot of my roles have changed and I'm at a point where I'm re-evaluating where I'm at in life and where I want to go next. Exploring my options is a good thing for me to journal about. what about you? What's on your mind? If there are things that you need to think through or explore, journaling can be a big help, provided you are honest with yourself. Later today, if I can get back to PC, I will tell you about a way you can bypass your inner censor and find out what you really think.

No comments: