Monday, October 3, 2016

Monday freebie

Yesterday morning my husband made his delicious barbecue, went to grocery store, and washed dishes - all while I slept! I am so fortunate to have him. The main purpose of making the barbecue was to tempt my father to eat. He's such a picky eater but he does love John's barbecue. He was so tickled when I called to tell him what I was bringing him for dinner and when I checked with him later, he really did eat some! He said to tell my husband it was even better than the last time he made it. I gathered up some of Dad's newspapers and put them into recycling bin and will do more when I visit today. Checked that place on his back and don't know what to think. There is one purplish raised bump now. Could be a spider bite that he scratched or shingles starting. Will check again tomorrow and see if he needs to go to urgent care or if it can wait until we go for his Coumadin check on Wednesday. At home, I accomplished absolutely nothing! Have appointment with my gastroenterologist this morning and might visit Miss June who is in the hospital again. Something is wrong with the hip joint that was replaced some years back.

Here is today's zip:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/GH/ws_GH_23.zip

Tomorrow will be last zip of Grandmother's House. Here is what I think I am going to do since things are so crazy. I've got a few Halloween kits I used to sell; I'll locate one and post it for those who are looking for Halloween stuff. Then I'm going to start up a color series again. We will start with black and orange this month and see where it goes from there.

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

Thanks so much for the Grandmother's House kit - it is awesome! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next. :D