Thursday, January 21, 2016

Waiting for snow & a couple freebies

All the weathermen are predicting "The Big Snow" and as usual, people are hitting the grocery stores hard and listening for announcements of school closings. Hubby did go to the store this morning because our bread was about gone and picked up a couple other things. But mostly, we were lazy again today. Having him home doing nothing is not good for me. Makes me think I should do nothing too lol. Did put together a couple zips for you.

Not sure how well these, especially Motocross Fun, are going but maybe you will find uses for them. Today's Motocross Fun is:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/MotocrossFun/ws_MotocrossFun_6.zip

And for a little Purple Pause:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/APurplePause/ws_APurplePause_5.zip

And now off to the kitchen to do a little clean up.
Hugs!

3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so very much for sharing!

MomOnceAgain said...

You keep coming up with such lovely things in Purple Pause - That cameo is one of my favorites! Thank you!

KM said...

Sherry,

My son stopped in for a visit last evening and I showed him the Motocross Fun elements you are creating. He said that is very cool. Very high praise I assure you. We can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

Thanks again,

Kristy