Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

First day of a New Year. Here's hoping that 2016 will be kinder to all, healthier, more peaceful, more enjoyable. I've tried multiple times to add a graphic but it's not working! This year I've decided to forget about resolutions and instead set 1 - 3 sensible goals for each month. Each month, I'll be sharing 8.5" journal pages on which to record that month's goals. And I think it would be good to follow up at month's end with a journal page about how and whether those goals were reached. Imagine, you set one reasonable goal a month every month of 2016, you accomplish each goal and have made a page about doing so. Then at the end of 2016 you will be able to look back at your pages and see what you did in 2016. Well, it's an idea anyway. Here is the January goal setting page I made (no I haven't filled mine in yet - will do so today):
(Won't take preview!)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/goal%20sheets/ws_January_goal_%20page.jpg
My paternal grandmother, who was born 1/1/1900, used to say that what you do on New Year's Day, you do all year long. So be sweet, be kind, be understanding and so on.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thanks so much for the journal cards. well I slept alot on New Year's Day, but I needed it, so hope that means i'll get plenty of rest this year. 2015 was not a kind one, so i'm hoping for better in 2016!

Hope 2016 is a good one for you also!