Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bohemian Boudoir freebie & Scrapping Challenge day 4

I'm running late (again). Technically, since it's after midnight, it's Day 5 of the Art Link Scrapping Challenge issued to me by Liv of Country Liv's Graphics but I'm just now posting Day 4. The page was based on another of Oklahoma Dawn's templates/ I used my Wonderland Scraps kit, Very Cherry. Photos are of my son and his girl.
Deb Abbey of Designs by Abbey responded to my challenge with a wonderful page showing her grandson and granddaughter?). Today I issued the challenge to Cari of Black Widow Creationz. She mostly does tags but that would work too.
Still no word on how Humana and Right Source are going to handle that snafu with the Januvia. Meanwhile, tonight I ate 3 macadamia nuts from a tin of nuts my ex had given us. He knows I love macadamias so chose a nice mix with lots of them. For the second time now, my tongue feels funny and so does my throat. I'm thinking I might be developing an allergy to macadamias. Good thing I only ate a few. I'm going to take a Benedryl before going to bed.
Here's another paper for your Bohemian Boudoir kit:
Find it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/MAh3gTDbce/ws_BohemianBoudoir_paper_2.html? Next time, more elements.

No comments: