Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bohemian Boudoir freebie, Art Link challenge, taxes

What have I been doing? Not much it seems. Sunday we did the federal taxes and hubby mailed that out yesterday. Tomorrow afternoon, we will being doing state tax. Refunds will go into our sparse savings account. Just over a year to go until my husband retires and finances get tighter. Other than that, I've been doing the Art Link challenge and working on Bohemian Boudoir. It's day 5 of the Art Link Challenge and it's unfortunate but of the 4 ladies I've already issued the challenge to, I've only seen a page by one. Thanks, Deb Abbe. I enjoyed seeing Korbin and Lilly. I don't mean to come off as critical because I know the other ladies are seriously busy & I hope they will pick up at some point. Today I nominated Brenda Grafton of Brenda's Scrap Designs. I feel pretty confident that Brenda will play and show off some of her designs. As for me, I experimented for my Day 5. Made a page about my son and his job. Tried using a vintage photo of radiography people over the background. I'm not thrilled with how it turned out.
Today I have bows for Bohemian Boudoir. Not saved as individual pngs but as a psd. The centers of the bows are kind of wonky, so I included 3 metallic piece you can add.
You will find them here http://www.4shared.com/zip/S8djkmsYba/ws_BohemianBoudoir_bowscenters.html? Links for Bohemian Boudoir will be available until end of March, then will expire.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the awesome page and bows! when the kit is complete I will try and make a page. I'm still taking the lessons, and we get to choose any kit we like, but it has to have certain items. like so many papers, ribbons, etc. so I'll have to wait till I have more pieces.