Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's freezing, Black History Month & Journal card freebie

It's 12 degrees here. Sun was out today, melting snow which is now more ice. But it's supposed to be in 40s tomorrow. I was trying to decide what to do for an art journal page and wavering from one idea to another when I thought maybe I'd do something about Black History month which in the US is celebrated in February. This isn't fancy, just a collage of quotations I like by Black Americans.
Maybe one day we won't need a Black History month or Hispanic History Month or Women's History Month. Maybe one day it will all be American History.
A couple more journal cards
Personal use only. Pick up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/e4Eorm7Zba/SherryD_JournalCards_34.html?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love all of these journal cards! thanks so much! I agree hopefully someday we won't need to have seperate holidays and months and just all be part of American history