Saturday, February 21, 2015

More Bohemian Boudoir _paper freebies

It's still cold but tomorrow is predicted to be somewhere between 40s-50s with possibility of rain. today I have 2 more papers for you. Yes, at first glance they appear to be the same. I played with different overlays and filters and couldn't decide which I liked best, so zipped up both. Paper 8 is closer to what I was trying for - a silky fabric wih glitzy dots.
Link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/9BlHeaRWba/ws_BohemianBoudoir_paper_78.html?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Both of these are terrific! thanks so much! I hope you do warm up tomorrow. Unfortunately we were cold (for us anyways) saturday at 75 today only 53. I want it to be back in the 70s soon!

Unknown said...

The colours you have used are really scrumptious Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this lovely gift you have given to us.