Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quick Post for Bohemian Boudoir freebie

Getting colder again here. Will be in teens or 20s tomorrow. North Carolina expecting snow and we may get some flurries. I am so not going to want to go out tomorrow! But I think I need a few things from store. Was thinking . . I gave you ric-rac borders so you might want some ric-rac bows to go with?
Done as a psd file you can get here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/E1H1nvQcba/ws_BohemianBoudoir__ric-rac_bo.html? Just adding a preview of all journal cards so far so I can list on Digital Scrapbook freebies Yahoo Group (see sidebar for that link).
Please see tags in archive to find all cards thus far.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love these bows! don't think I see these often. thanks so much! I hope this colder weather gives way to spring soon!