Newsletter Sign Up





Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quick Post for Bohemian Boudoir freebie

Getting colder again here. Will be in teens or 20s tomorrow. North Carolina expecting snow and we may get some flurries. I am so not going to want to go out tomorrow! But I think I need a few things from store. Was thinking . . I gave you ric-rac borders so you might want some ric-rac bows to go with?
Done as a psd file you can get here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/E1H1nvQcba/ws_BohemianBoudoir__ric-rac_bo.html? Just adding a preview of all journal cards so far so I can list on Digital Scrapbook freebies Yahoo Group (see sidebar for that link).
Please see tags in archive to find all cards thus far.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love these bows! don't think I see these often. thanks so much! I hope this colder weather gives way to spring soon!