Thursday, January 24, 2019

It's a vry gloomy Thursday . . . and Art Nouveau freebie

It's been raining here most of the night and most of the day so far. Quite gloomy. Had planned to go out to the grocery store but since it's nothing that can't wait, I'll go by tomorrow after I see pulmonologist. Will spend some of the afternoon today doing more decluttering. I know there are a ton of various plastic kitchen storge containers I can bag up for thrift store and I'll get some laundry done too.

What I have for you today is purple. Most of what I've found in art nouveau tends to be mauve or a light, grayed purple. Irises were very popular during this period, as were most flowers, so I made sure to include some.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yzhz1d7rzfx5g3/ws_AN_6.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

RB said...

Thanks Sherry,Never Thought Of Dark Colours For Nouveau,But It Really Works fab Findings .This Is Going To Be A Wonderful Colourful Kit Hugs:)x