Saturday, January 19, 2019

Art Nouveau 4 freebie

I'm so happy to see that many of you are fans of art nouveau and I really appreciate your comments, not only about the freebies but in general. Wish there was an easy way to let you post examples of your work with these freebies here, but I don't know of one. If anyone is interested in showing off what they have done and would like it to appear here on the blog, the best thing I can think of is to put a link to your blog post (assuming you have one) in a comment or link to whatever gallery you may have posted in,. Then, with your permission, I can go to the link and post a copy of your work here. Hmm, did I make that as clear as mud?

Before we get to today's zip I just have to show you something I came across on Pinterest. It's a tiara made of angelskin coral. There was no information as to original source,

Now today we have some blue:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qdv3hojt3s5oge/ws_AN_4.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kits and a big thank you :-)

RB said...

Many Thanks Sherry Just Love This Era & The Kit Is Gorgeous So Far Cant Wait To See The Final Result Hugs:)x