Saturday, January 12, 2019

Finally - new art for a new year - freebie

Thought I'd be back sooner but a bad bout of sacroilitis combined with COPD acting up had me unable to sit at computer for long periods. So, it's a New Year - let's welcome 2019, which I am determined will be a good year, .with an Art Nouveau (new art) collection. The Pantone color od the year is coral and that is a color used in art nouveau so we are going to start there. I was inspired to use the coral color scheme seen here:
I think you can see how it works with this chart of traditional art nouveau colors:

Here is our first zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4wdlyonmojkiis/ws_AN_1%20-%20Copy.zip?dl=0

Hope to be back to usual Tues, Thursday, Saturday posts next week.

1 comment:

RB said...

Thank You For Sharing Sherry'What A Gorgeous Colour & Style One of My Favs.Wishing You All The Best & T Great Start to The New Year Hugs:)