Sunday, October 1, 2017

Last day of September and another Boho Baby freebie

Today is the last day of another month and Boho Baby is coming to an end. I've begun working on something for Halloween. I've done so many Halloween kits over the years that I just don't want to do a full fledged kit. What I've started to put together is a set of Halloween borders and some papers. Might do some clusters. Depends on if I get inspired and right now I am not. In addition to having been battling illness, I've been procrastinating on clearing out my parents home and getting it ready for sale. Dad isn't going to get better; the medical staff has been frank, saying that with diabetes, congestive heart failure and kidney disease, his condition is only going to deteriorate. And he's 88 years old. My brother hasn't even called me since letting me know they came through the hurricane alright. Time to face the fact that I am on my own. My brother has said he wants to go through Dad's tools to get what he wants before we put things up for sale. Dad also has a small bedroom that, since my mother's death, he has devoted to a car "museum" - the cars being a huge collection of scale model cars ranging from Matchbox cars to detailed models produced by the Franklin Mint. Plus all sorts of car related paraphernalia. We intend to contact the Children's Museum in Portsmouth to see if they would like the collection and could perhaps have a little sign saying donated by my father. My husband suggested we could go ahead and at least clear that room out but my brother has said he wants to pick out a few things from the collection to save for when his grandson is older. I don't know what Thom wants and he isn't making a move to either tell me what to put aside for him or get here and do it. It's frustrating.

But enough whining. Here is today's zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4a4u8dkzyi0z7r/ws_BohoBaby_26.zip?dl=0
***Sorry - I forgot to push the publish button last night after I previewed.

No comments: