Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Running Late with Monday Freebie

Ah heck - UNC lost to Villanova (I also follow them) for the basketball championship. I was watching and then came in to put up the Monday freebie but got distracted. Had too many tabs open from earlier and had to close some. Anyway, here is the first of Spring Fantasy:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Spring%20Fantasy/ws_SpringFantasy_1.zip
Can't really tell much from a couple of papers and one bow, can you? Hang in there, it will get better.

I'll get tomorrow's freebie up early because in the afternoon/evening we are going to meet youngest son and his wife and some of husband's former co-workers for chicken wings. Well, the guys are going for all-you-can-eat chicken wings. DIL, Tanya, plans on having shrimp. Haven't decided if I want boneless wings or shrimp. We're going to Hooters, which isn't one of my favorites but sometimes the guys get to choose and I'll be a good sport about it.

No comments: