Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday night and the children are asleep. Plus Spring Fantasy freebie

Yesterday set off neck and shoulder pain after scrubbing the bathroom. Earlier today, I vacuumed, something I've been avoiding since I hurt my shoulder, and did other chores. Things have to get done , especially since the little Princess is coming for a visit. Our grand-daughter, Larkin, (she is 5) is spending the weekend with us. Hubby picked her up after school so they got here about 4 p.m. It's been a busy day. We have watched the Cars 2 movie, given Ducky (a big plush duck) rides in the big Tonka dump truck that Larkin's big brother, Tyler used to play with, read some Dr. Seuss, and made things with Play Doh. Larkin's Papa cooked barbecue last night to give his little Princess something new to try at dinner. She did pretty well eating a little barbecue, most of her baked beans and coleslaw. Surprised me to learn she likes coleslaw. But her favorite thing at dinner was deviled eggs which she had never tried before; she pronounced them "Yummy!" Just before 9 p.m. Larkin got into her pjs and was ready for bed without any prompting. Shortly after 9, as Nonna (me) was taking some Tylenol, Papa fell asleep in his recliner. It's about 10:30 here now, and I'm just getting a chance to post. Today's freebie is another paper, another frame, another bow, and some word art.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Spring%20Fantasy/ws_SpringFantasy_11.zip
I'm going to take a few minutes to unwind with some solitare then I'm off to bed too.

3 comments:

Mary Tincher said...

Thank you!

MomOnceAgain said...

Pretty things today - thank you! It always surprises me how old I feel with little ones around... lol!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!