Thursday, April 7, 2016

On my way out but first a freebie

I'm trying to finish up a little project for my friend, Liv's (Country Liv's Graphics), great-grand-daughter who is expected next month. Last night I was sewing the pieces of the crocheted bunny lovey together when my plastic yarn needle broke so I'm heading out to buy more yarn needles. Hope to find some metal ones this time. Here is your freebie of Spring Fantasy today:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Spring%20Fantasy/ws_SpringFantasy_4.zip
I know, you're still saying where's the fantasy in this? Some places already have sunshine and flowers of spring and that's a natural phenomenon. Just wait. BTW I also included a banner without the letters for spring in case you have another use for it. Hugs!

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

Thanks for the lovely kit pieces - the colors are gorgeous! Be sure to post a picture of the bunny when you finish with it - I for one want to see it!