Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Busy day and another Spring Fantasy freebie

Had two doctor appointments (regular follow-ups) and some errands, plus finished up the invitation flyer for group's May event. Day flew by. I made a mistake with today's zip. I'd enlarged the grass border you will see in the preview when I saw how it looked there. Saved new version but somehow saved it to the preview as a merged file. What can I say? That was late yesterday night. You won't find the grass in the zip, which probably isn't a big deal but it makes me angry with myself that I deleted the original of it so will have to make it again from scratch. But not tonight.
The zip contains another of P.Ann's adorable Poser figures which I combined with a flower and settled on a bench, a garden parasol, and a flower.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Spring%20Fantasy/ws_SpringFantasy_13.zip
One more piece of business to take care of then I can get some slepp. Take care!

No comments: